Mini-215T Tek Renk Kapalı Hazne Tampon Baskı Makinesi (Ayaklı)
Categories: Ink Cup Pad Printer
Description: One Color Sealed Cup Pad Printer
Mini-215T is applied for print various kind of material,such as metal,glass,chinaware,plastic and so on.It also suitable for small printing area like plane, cambered and irregular surface,such as the button in mobile phone,golf ball and the ball head,toys,pen,mouse,electronic appliance,crafts and so on
The wolfram steel scraper which is made by the newest Nanotechnology is used on the sealed cup pad printer,with a degree of HRC63 of the hardness on the surface,it also have high resistance and can be used for almost 3,000,000 times.This type of the machine is more environmental and can save more ink when compare with the traditional ink-well pad printer.
It is with closed ink cup, can save 60% ink and 90% thinner comparing with open ink plate.
Pad printer with close ink cup has exterior beautiful, small, easy operateing, high quality, environment friendly /acceptable, competitive price, useful for small products, same as toys, pen, stationery, gift, elc products...
1. Controlled by microprocessor for easy operation.
2. Five-digit auto counter built-in;
3. High intensity coin aluminium machine structure frame;
4. Sealed cup is used for ink covering and store, Keep ink viscidity stabilization and environment clean;
5. Independent pads up/down stroke and speed adjustment;
6. Printing speed adjustable to fulfil various printing requirements;
7. Able to sweep forward/backward without lowering pad to avoid ink drying at intervals
1. Model NO: Mini-215T
2. Operation: Pneumatic
3. Printing Colors: 1
4. Plate area: 100*215mm
5. Cup diameter: Φ 90mm
6. Max printing area: 80*90mm
7. Max printing speed: 1700PCS/H
8. Wattage: 220V/ 50HZ-110V/60HZ
9. Machine size: 56*36*120cm(LxWxH)
10. Machine weight: 106kg
11. Polywooden case size:66*58*138CM
Standards Certificate ---CE
Gross Weight ---80KG
Main Parts ----SMC cylinder made by Japan
Application area -----toys, pens, keyboard, plastic products, laber, hardware